I am a huge foodie! If you follow me on my personal instagram at all @erikaleee, you can see that I am always looking or trying out a new restaurant in the city, or (returning to my favorites). I do usually chase aesthetic as well, gotta get that cute pic you know? I get asked often what are my suggestions for birthday dinners, special occasions, so here are my top 5 restaurants for birthdays or for impressing that girl you’ve got your eye on, these are definitely girl impressing approved!
Ive chosen 5 Central/West side ones and 5 East Side Ones and added instagram handles. Some are not big on promoting on social media, but I promise they will satisfy! Ive put dollar signs in regards from $(most affordable) to $$$(pricey).
- Block Table & Tap @blocktablentap $$ https://www.facebook.com/blocktnt/
- 1/8th pizza pub @oneeightpizzapub $$ https://www.facebook.com/oneeighturbanbar/
- Koze Hibachi grill (so fun with friends) @kozeteppan $$
- Entrecote Bistro (if you want to splurge, a little more intimate) $$$ @entrecotebistro
- 5. Paco Wongs (best chinese in El Paso) @pacowongs $$
- 1. Geskes @geskesgrill $$
- 2. Crave @cravekitchenandbar $$
- 3. Julios @julios_cafe_corona $$
- 4. Cafe Italia East (no instagram but they have a Facebook, still one of my faves) $$
- 5. Corralitos steak House @corralitossteakhouse $$
Share this post
- 29 comments
- Tags: best el paso food, best el paso restaurant, dinner in el paso, el paso bar, el paso bars, el paso birthday dinner, el paso cocktails, el paso coffee, el paso dinner, el paso eats, el paso fine dining, el paso food, el paso meal, el paso restaurant, food in el paso